Wednesday 9 May 2012

Nail Art? Nail Doodle Perhaps...

Hi Everyone,

Today I am going to share with you the result of another bout of boredom.

Maybe you have been here before - you want to paint your nails and do something other than just colour them. You want a bit of something to customise your digits. But, you can't be bothered to think up something clever, or even google for something to try yourself.

Perhaps, like me, you armed yourself with a nail art pen and just doodled.

I know, pathetic, aren't I?? Haha!

Well, here is my finished nail doodle! What do you think?


This is about two coats of a Primark polish from a while back called Urban. It came as part of a set, and is the main reason I bought the set. I'm a sucker for these turquoise-y shades.

My accent finger has a bit of a mock tudor type pattern going on - which I do actually kinda like. I have no idea what I was thinking with my other fingers. Random much? I should have just carried on with the same pattern all over, but whatever. I did this with my Claire's Accessories nail art pen in Silver.

As you can see from the length of my talons, this was before the great nail-break depression of 2012. If I can manage to get them to grow to a nice length again, I might just give it a try - I'm thinking hot pink and black next time round.

Do you ever just doodle on your nails, or do you stick to paper? Am I the only one mad enough??

Feel free to mock my mock tudor in the comments haha!

Love Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages, so if you have something to say, please let me know! x