Wednesday 30 May 2012

Jelly Sandwich Attempt #2

Hi Everyone,

A while ago I posted a picture of OPI's Be A Dahlia Won't You with some black glitter over the tips. Initially, I had intended to turn that mani into a jelly sandwich, and in true Charlotte style, I got side tracked and did something different instead! Typical haha!!

This time, I got out my Be A Dahlia and a Claire's Accessories multi-glitter, and followed through to the end of my mission! Woot me!

Here's what I came up with!

Natural Light

Flash

Flash
This looked at least twice as good in real life. Also typical. The glitter has large pale pink hexes, with medium purple hexes and blue glitter. On the nail, the larger hexes gave the mani a rather mirrored effect - they really did catch the light and shine!

This was two coats of Be A Dahlia Won't You, one coat of glitter, and then one coat of BADWY, one more coat of glitter and a final coat of BADWY. I love how the manicure turned out, I just wish the photo's could show what I saw!

One day, I will bring you a perfect jelly sandwich manicure - until then, I'll just keep playing with polish!

Love Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages, so if you have something to say, please let me know! x