Friday 30 March 2012

Accessorize Aztec

Hi everyone!

Today I'd like to share with you a polish from Accessorize. Personally, I think these polishes seem to get overlooked somewhat, which is a shame, as all of the ones I have tried have been lovely!

I seem to have gained a preference addiction for holographic, or duo/multichrome polishes - the ones that flip their colour as you move your hand about. I love how subtle they seem at first and then POW! My nails just changed colour! How d'ya like that?? And holographic? My nails? Out of this World.

Enough rambling from me, check out Aztec. Not sure where this name came from, but I can forgive that. I mean, wow...





The flip from purpley red to bronzey green is incredible.This was a quick four coats for full opacity and coverage. It's glossy and smooth. Whats not to like?



This is truly a fantastic polish. This cost me £4, from a larger Superdrug store. The little one near me doesn't stock the Accessorize collection, but this was definitely worth the trip!

What do you think? Do you like or wear duochrome polishes? And have you tried the Accessorize brand?

Let me know!

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages, so if you have something to say, please let me know! x