Wednesday 6 February 2013

Ciaté MMM - Vintage

Hi Everyone,

Today I'm going to show you another polish that I wouldn't have picked personally. There seem to be a few of those in my little Ciaté section - some of them turned out to be nice surprises, some... well.... didn't make it onto the blog. So...

As for the colour on the nail - I'm still undecided. This is Vintage - a dusty, greyish green in the bottle. A bit mossy, but a softer version of khaki I would say.  Do I like it, or don't I? I don't know!! Sometimes I look at these pictures and think 'meh', and other times I kinda like it. Let's be honest, I don't love it - and I think that's all we need to know!




As I wasn't sure if I would make it through an entire day with this polish, I added some of my OPI 18k top coat. A bit of bling never hurt anybody!

I can't remember how many coats this took, but the coverage was certainly a lot better. The polish is a lot more pigmented than some of the others!

What do you think about this one? Would you reach for this off the shelf, or leave it behind?

Love Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages, so if you have something to say, please let me know! x