Saturday 2 February 2013

Ciaté MMM - Dangerous Affair

Hi Everyone,

Here is the next polish in my Ciaté MMM Adventure, and it's called Dangerous Affair. It's a darker, more vampy red creme, which to me reads grown-up glamour. Truth be told, it's not a colour I would pick up off a shelf to purchase, but it IS the type of colour every girl should own.

Some days, you do just wanna vamp it up... even if it's just your toes that are getting vampy!!

Anyway, lets have a peek!











































Application was... well... not very nice to be honest. For what seems to be a premium brand (given their price tag), their formula can be a bit hit and miss, and this one was a miss for me. Another three coater - which is very annoying when you only have 5ml bottles to play with. And, for a shade as deep as this to still show VNL after three coats, I have to say I can't recommend it.

Disappointing formula, but beautiful colour.

What do you think?

Love Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages, so if you have something to say, please let me know! x