Friday 8 February 2013

Ciaté MMM - Cabaret and Angel Wings

Hi Everyone,

I have another Ciaté manicure for you today, featuring not one, but TWO nail polishes!! I know, I know, a treat!! Only kidding, but to be fair, it would have been plain daft to show these separately!

I first wore the lovely Cabaret on it's own - which I'm sure does not surprise you as it's PURPLE!! I love purple polish. There, I said it. Again!!





 Yes, it is rather lovely. This was another three coater, and was streaky and draggy to apply, but the end result is so worth it. I love this one.

 In fact, I loved it so much that when Angel Wings turned up the next day, I was torn between the two. I wanted to stick to trying each new polish each day, but I also knew that a white frosty polish was not going to look attractive on my nails on its own.









 I was really rather happy with my gradient mani - it was frosty enough to be all Wintry, and purple enough to be purple. Which makes me happy :)

What do you think of these polishes? Would you wear them both alone or do you like the combination of the two together? What would you do?

Let me know,

Love Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages, so if you have something to say, please let me know! x