Monday 4 February 2013

Ciaté MMM - Cutie Pie

Hi Everyone!

When this little lovely came out of my calendar, I was, well... underwhelmed. Baby pink is not often a choice for me. It's so sweet and soft - and I'm not sure if those words could ever describe me. But I gave it a go - as you should! You never know when something might surprise you. Like this pretty polish!






Cutie Pie is the softest of soft pinks, and it really is kind of lovely! The thing that surprised me most, is that I would totally wear it again.

The formula is slightly better on this one, a much creamer formula which didn't drag when applied. Although, it is another three coater. And does still show VNL. But seeing as it was cold and frosty outside, I added a few snowflakes to draw the attention away from that...!

Are you a fan of baby pink? What's your favourite brand for a cutie like this?

Let me know,

Love Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages, so if you have something to say, please let me know! x