Friday 15 February 2013

Ciaté MMM - Ladylike Luxe and Bumble Bee

Hi Everyone,

Yet again, I'm showing you two polishes from my MMM (Mini Mani Month) as they really do go together!

Ladylike Luxe is a kind of dirty yellow, but shimmery gold - a nice change from my Barry M Gold Foil (which gets used a LOT).

Bumble Bee is one of my favourite Caviar concoctions - black and gold pearls. A lot more grown up than some of the colour combinations; it doesn't make me feel like I've been dipped into a sweet shop with wet nails! And yes, that's a good thing!






 In theory, Caviar nails are easy to apply: apply your polish, dip your nails into the beads, and let it dry for 20 minutes.

20 minutes? The horrors. I don't like to wait 20 minutes for anything. Also, doing the 'Caviar' nails on your break at work? Not recommended. That is all!

What do you think? Are you a fan of the Caviar effect?

Let me know,

Love Charlotte x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages, so if you have something to say, please let me know! x