Wednesday 20 February 2013

Ciaté MMM - Mistress

Hi Everyone,

Another quick Ciaté polish for you today, this time - a sexy little Mistress.

This was a polish I loved wearing - there is something hard to resist about a simple glossy red nail! It's the type of red that can be rather sexy, and also dressed down for a more festive twist - which is what I did with it!

This is definitely making the list of my favourite red polishes!! It's just right :)





I turned this into a more festive mani with China Glaze's White on White, and a dotting tool. This was the first day I would have broken my 'tradition' of a different mani each day, as I really loved it. I say would have, as a nasty nail break meant that I had to take the polish off to assess the damage. It wasn't pretty. They're just about getting back to normal, in February. I have been mourning my lovely long and strong nails since the 9th of December. /sigh

Do you have a favourite red polish? 

Let me know,

Love Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages, so if you have something to say, please let me know! x