Friday 24 February 2012

Nomnomnomnom

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would share a tasty treat with you all. You may have seen this in the dairy aisles in your local Supermarché. If like me, your first thought was ick - think again.



This little baby is nom. Like the title says, nomnomnomnom! It tastes like chocolate cheesecake filling, and therefore is perfect spread over digestive biscuits.

I have taken it a step further, and added slices of fresh strawberries to the top - also nom! Stupidly, I didn't take any photos, however I doubt I would have had a chance. The Mr. was all over them as soon as they hit the plate!

This is a lovely treat, and I totally recommend it - if you like cheesecake, you HAVE to try it! And yes, I tried it at work where the only knife available was this giant terrible thing. That is how much I had to try this! And funnily enough, so did everyone else!!

Be brave people - try this, you won't regret it!

Have a fantastic weekend,

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages, so if you have something to say, please let me know! x