Wednesday 30 January 2013

Recent (*cough*) Manicures.... Christmas (*cough cough*)

Hi Everyone!

Yes, I know you're all rolling your eyes at this one. Me too.

I'm rubbish.

But I wanted to share these pictures anyway, and I'm not waiting another ELEVEN months. Although, when I say it like that, it doesn't sound so far away... eeek!

First of all, I'm going to show you Sophie - my sister-in-law's nails. I loved doing her nails, and to be fair, she let me go a bit wild with them. Her nails are so tiny and delicate, it was hard to get the exactly how I wanted them, as I'm used to doing nail art on my own nails! But to be fair, I was pretty happy with the result!!







 For this mani I used China Glaze's Ruby Pumps (PERFECT Christmas red), MUA's Fairy Dust Nails in Glitter Wings and my white nail art pen. Oh, and a LOAD of gems and topcoat!!

Thumb to Pinky: Candy Cane Stripes, Shimmery Gold with red diamond gems, Red and White snowflake with diamante accent, free-handed red heart, and finally - Ruby Pumps and 'rubies'!! A bit of extra bling for Christmas haha!!

My own mani was a bit more muted as I was working all over Christmas, and there was no way I would be able to keep the gems in place! In fact, I only managed to take one measly picture of it. Hectic work = blogging mojo gone!

Anyway, This was Ruby Pumps over a base of Barry M's Gold Foil!


Simple, but sparkly and satisfying! 

Thanks for reading,

Love Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages, so if you have something to say, please let me know! x