Saturday 12 January 2013

Essie Chinchilly - Better Late Than Never!

Hi Everyone,

Today I'm going to share one of my lemmings with you. It's been a long time coming, and it's one I should have picked up sooner, but you know, I wasn't sure if Essie was worth the hype. I mean, could they be as good as my beloved China Glaze - considering they're around about the same price?

(The answer to that one by the way, is YES.)

Chinchilly is one of those polishes that I kept seeing all over the internet for a while. I saw it, so I wanted it. And the name (always important) is fun to say. Chinchilly! Feels good, doesn't it?!

So lets take a look, hey?











What can I say...? Gorgeous, isn't it?! A beautiful minky, brownish grey - such a soft and elegant colour. It's grown up glamour, work appropriate and always on trend.

Lovely to apply (as per usual) with a great brush. This was two coats, and is shown without a top coat.

I'm in love... aaaaaahhhh...!

Do you have Chinchilly in your stash? What are your nail polish lemmings?

Let me know,

Love Charlotte x






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages, so if you have something to say, please let me know! x