Wednesday 16 January 2013

A Layering Experiment - Fantasy Fire + Beach Bum Blu

Hi Everyone!

I've been playing around with Fantasy Fire (you know, THAT Max Factor polish which sent everyone into a tizz last year) for a while now, and I am looking for the perfect base for layering. I've tried a few different combinations, but I thought I'd share a quick example I tried after swatching Essie's Beach Bum Blu.

On all pictures, my index and pinkie are just the BBB, my middle finger has BBB with 1 coat of FF, and my ring finger is BBB with 2 coats of FF!

Make sense? I hope so!!






I think that this makes quite an interesting combination, and it's a nice change from the typical dark blue or purple bases!

Whats your favourite base colour for Fantasy Fire?

Let me know,

Love Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages, so if you have something to say, please let me know! x