Tuesday 8 January 2013

Hello Stranger...

Well, hi there!

Long time no see! Just stopping in to check that we're all OK.

I know its been a while (2 months to be fair) but I've had a bit of a break from the Internet - blogging, twitter and instagram. Its time to ease myself back in ;)

We've had Christmas and New Year - both extremely busy and stressful times of the year for someone who works in retail. I have just been so tired, so working, and falling asleep on the sofa has been my routine for a while now.

I've joined a gym. Well, actually, I joined ages ago, but illness and knee pain has kept me from going. Not any more; now it's time to get myself sorted out, lose some weight and strengthen my poor knees! Which means a lot of my time will be spent slogging it out on a treadmill. Bleurgh!

I've had a lot of bad nail breaks. Like, a lot. Every time my nails would start getting back to a level of normality, another one would go. And it completely stripped my nail / blogging mojo. I started leaving polish on for a few days at a time, which is not like me. My nails are still not up to my preferred level, but I've been slapping on the Nail Envy and taking supplements like nobodies business. And they're getting better.

So, whats changed, you might ask.

Well, it's nearly my blogiversary - one whole year of Nails and Tales.And there is so much I still haven't done. SO I want to get my blog back into shape, not just me!

After buying (and almost filling) my first nail-only Helmer (LOVE) I've been remembering old forgotten purchases. And setting myself goals to actually use them.

I've been doing the occasional mani for my sister and sister-in-law. Playing with nail art, and generally having fun. Its time I gave myself time to do it for me too!

Over the next few days, I'll be spamming a few photos I have taken over the Christmas period, and a few old forgotten posts from before my unintended break. And then I'll be starting to try some new things too, and get back into nail art, rather than just polish! Wish me luck!

I hope you've all had a fab Christmas and New Year - I wish you all the best for 2013, and I'll see you guys soon!

Happy Polishing,

Love Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages, so if you have something to say, please let me know! x