Tuesday 22 January 2013

2013 Catch Up! OPI On Her Majesty's Secret Service

Hi Everyone,

Despite my adoration (yes, I do love it that much) for The Man With The Golden Gun, this is my favourite from the Skyfall collection. I love the steely grey base, and the shimmer. Ohhhhh, this shimmer is pretty special. It's just beautiful.

Photo Spam!!










 

Sorry for the giant spam, but what can I say? I am loving this polish! I love the steely, almost masculine base, that is made so pretty by the multi-coloured sparkles. The sparkles themselves use the same colours you'll find in The Living Daylights - the more grown up version of Rainbow Connection. I spot a rusty orangey bronze, a jade green, a few hints of blue, gold and silver.  It was beautiful to apply - a dream polish!!

What do you think of this polish? Let me know,

Love Charlotte x




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages, so if you have something to say, please let me know! x