Tuesday 13 November 2012

Color Club Back To Boho - Part 2!

Hi Everyone!

Welcome back to Part 2 of my latest Color Club stash! The Back to Boho collection is an almost perfect Autumn/Winter collection - despite it being last year's collection, its still a great one to have!

Let's crack on, shall we?

Color Club Artsy Crafty

 




 

This is one of those polishes that leave me wondering if they are worth the effort. The colour is lovely - a sort of British Racing Green - but application was not. This was just two coats, but the polish formula was a bit too runny for me. It was the hardest to apply, it needed a lot of clean up AND it stained my cuticles.  You can see how messy it is in the pictures.


Color Club Blue-topia

 



Another polish, which wasn't what I expected! At first glance, this looks a bit purple-y in the bottle, but when applied its very very blue! Its an ultra-glossy blackish blue - very vampy! This was just two coats, and again the formula was a little bit runny, and prone to stain. However, this was a lot nicer to apply compared to Artsy Crafty.


Color Club Rebel Spirit

 


 


 

Last but not least, we have this rich reddish brown. It looks like a grunge-y khaki brown in the bottle, and well, a bit dirty. I had rather low expectations of this, and if it hadn't been in the set, I would never have bought it or tried it. Instead, we have something that is a lot more elegant and grown up. This polish needed 2 coats, as it was a little bit streaky to apply. This is the polish I'll go to, when I want something dark, but not true black. I'm so glad I have this in my collection - this is a close second to being my favourite from this collection - Nouveau Vintage is my top pick from this set!

What do you think? Do you have any favourites from the Back To Boho collection?

What are your top picks for the darker months?

Let me know,

Love Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages, so if you have something to say, please let me know! x