Monday 5 November 2012

Remember, Remember...

The Fifth of November!

Hi Everyone!

Just a quick one from me today, as I wanted to share my fireworks mani with you!






This is two coats of Topshop's Gypsy Night, with a couple of stripes from various nail art pens to make my rather girly firework! Gypsy night is a brownish black jelly infused with multi-coloured and multi-sized glitter flecks which pop up in different lights! I thought of this one, as the multi-coloured flecks have always made me think of fireworks on a dark sky... but I couldn't resist adding a few of my own!

Whatever you do tonight, please stay safe! A pretty fizz in the sky is not a worthy risk for hurting yourself! And remember our little furry friends who will be terrified of all the loud noises and bangs, or who may have made themselves a little nest in the bottom of your bonfire. Please take a minute to check that all creatures are safe and sound too!

Have a great night,

Love Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages, so if you have something to say, please let me know! x