Saturday 16 June 2012

Nail Polish Archeology - Natural Collection Black Cherry

Hi Everyone!

I have been digging around in my stash of polish. I have a purpose. I have been telling myself that I should stop buying polish when I haven't worn some of my collection for years. As in, I can't even remember where they came from years. So, in the essence of trying to be good, here we are with a historic polish.

My first past polish pick is a Natural Collection polish named Black Cherry.

I am ashamed to admit that I really like this polish, and I can't believe its been sat there waiting for attention for so long. I am a bad person!



This is two coats of this beautiful shimmery red. It's a pink toned red, with lots of teensy gold shimmer packed in for good measure. It applied really nicely - a pleasure to put on in fact. My only niggle was that I hadn't picked this up a few months ago, as this isn't your typical Summer red - hence the addition of some glitter at the tips. I used Accessorize's Molten Copper for this!

I can't remember how long I have had this in my collection for. Certainly long before polish became my addiction and I started hoarding it, so at least a couple of years. I'm not even sure if this is still available to buy!

Either way, this was much nicer than expected, and I can't wait to root through the rest of my forgotten stash now!

Love Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages, so if you have something to say, please let me know! x