Monday 4 June 2012

More Stamping!

Hi Everyone,

I did it again!! More stamping! And seeing as I had them out from my last post, I used the In Style Nails Inc polish - this time Bluebell, with LA Colors Pacific Blue for the stamp.

I used my Bundle Monster stamp number 201 for the zigzags! Here's what I came up with!




OK, so I have to admit, I am really pleased with this manicure. I love how it turned out! The subtle change in the blue colours reminds me of a subtle pinstripe in a suit. This is more of a modern take on it though, haha!

I also learnt a new trick! Like yesterday's manicure, there were a few parts that got missed during the actual stamping. Yesterday, I used the stamped polish and a toothpick to fill in the blanks. However, my photos proved that the difference in the colour when stamped on and when applied straight to the nail is quite different. This time, I made my corrections using a thin art brush, first dipped into a small amount of acetone, then dipped into the polish. This watered the colour down a bit, which matched the stamped effect much better! I'm sure you'll agree, it's much harder to spot the corrections this time around!

What do you think?

Thanks for reading,

Love Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages, so if you have something to say, please let me know! x