Tuesday 24 April 2012

Girl V Food

Hi Everyone,

I have a secret to share with you.

Me and the Mr (shoo grammar police) - we love Man V Food. And we love trying to cook the things he noms. Well, within reason.

I am such a good wife - even if I do say so myself. I mean, look!



After years of wanting to try it, I finally made chilli dogs. OMGNOM. The smokey, salty frankfurter, the tomato-ey meaty sweetness of the chilli, the tang of the mustard, the onions and cheese...! It all merges together to create the tastiest hotdog I have ever had. I'm not bragging, I'm no masterchef. But, seriously, if you haven't already - try this. It's gooooood!

Secondly...

The Juicy Lucy. Technically it's spelt Jucy Lucy, but I can't bring myself to do that. Mine's a bit different, so I will part plagiarise the name, if you don't mind.


This is hamburger meat, split into two patties, and filled with cheese, pressed together and then cooked. So your cheesey goodness gets cooked inside the burger, and every bite it a tastegasm. Yes, I went there.

Mine is slightly different. In the Man V Food episode, we saw American cheese (?), we saw Mozzarella, we saw Gorgonzola, we saw lots of cheese. We went with a cheese we hadn't seen on TV. Goats cheese.

I recommend. The Mr recommends. And, we recommend our traditional burger toppings, fried onions, ketchup and American style mustard.

Looking at this is making me hungry!! Seriously, go nom! It's goooood!!

Disclaimer: Eating food like this on a regular basis may kill you. Eventually. But so will lots of other things you and I love to do. Enjoy!

Love Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages, so if you have something to say, please let me know! x