Saturday 7 April 2012

Easter Nails!

Hi everyone,

I thought that I would share with you my mani for the Easter weekend! I really wanted to have something bright and pastelly on my nails - here is what I came up with!



From Thumb to Pinky nail:

No.7 Lucky Lilac,
H+M Pink from the Dusty Nails Duo,
Leighton Denny Inside Scoop
Collection 2000 Lemon Soda.

I am loving this sweet and girly manicure! The pastels look good enough to eat. Almost as good as these...

Nom!


Whatever you end up doing this Bank Holiday weekend, I hope it's a good one!


I, unfortunately, shall be working on Easter Sunday. So I am going to go and enjoy the remaining hours of my day off!

Have fun,

Love Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages, so if you have something to say, please let me know! x