Tuesday 28 August 2012

OPI's Mermaids Tears +

Hi Everyone,

Here's a mani I found in my stash of pictures, from quite a while back. I have uncovered lots of forgotten photos, as you can see from the rather short length of my poor nails!! So, you can expect that you will be seeing some pretty random nail posts from me!

This has been done using OPI's Mermaids Tears. On it's own, the colour is beautiful. 



I, however, must have been feeling the need for something more. Using a green striper, in a slightly darker shade, I added a few vertical lines to the tips!





I simple way to add a bit more depth to a single colour mani - subtle, but still pretty!

I hope you like it!

Love Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages, so if you have something to say, please let me know! x