Monday 22 October 2012

Cappuccino To Go

Hi Everyone,

About a month back, a brand new Marks and Spencer's store opened near my work. I wasn't very excited about this prospect, until the thought hit me... would there be a Beauty Hall in there?

I had heard so many wonderful things about the M+S Beauty Halls down in London, and was desperate for a browse in one of them. However, the last time I went to London was probably about 8 years ago. I don't get out much, eh?

I convinced myself that I wouldn't be lucky enough to have the Beauty Hall practically on my doorstep, and carried on with the day to day.

When the gigantic store finally opened, I went for a nose about - as you do - and decided I was going to be happy if I could find something tasty in the Food Hall.

Oh yes, you guessed it. There was a Beauty Hall. *Happy Dance*!

After a considerable amount of time was spent touching and smelling everything (twice) I made a few purchases. Of course, there had to be some nail polish in there somewhere...

By some, I mean lots!

Here is the first one that caught my eye! Limited Collection Cappuccino:





This is two coats of Cappuccino - which is fine on most of my nails but gives a little bit of VNL on others. It's a beautiful bronzey brown, with a golden shimmer running through it. There is just the slightest hint of grey to the brown, and the occasional hint of copper in the shimmer. It's not your regular run-of-the-mill brown, and a great addition for my Autumn polish requirements!

The polish itself has a nice formula - the brush is rather nice too. It dries quickly, and with little fuss too.

Yep, I like this one! And the best bit? Its just £3.49. Bargain!

What do you think? Do you have any Beauty Hall favourites? After getting the lip balm, I so have my eyes on the Nuxe hand cream...

Love Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages, so if you have something to say, please let me know! x