Friday 10 May 2013

Random Nail Spam!

Hi Everyone!

As you can see, I have the *most* imaginative title for this post...! So very creative... not!

Anyway, if you're still here (and have forgiven me for the terrible title), I'm just going to share some of my favourite mani's from the last couple of months!


Mavala Toulouse with Layla Mercury Twilight fade.

Max Factor Meteorite - a blue to swoon for!

ELF Dark Navy - I love the shimmer running through this!

ELF Dark Navy with Look Beauty Nail Pop in Sequin Effect - this pair was MADE for each other!

Sinful Colors Cha Cha Red with Maybelline Flash Cosmic - so simple and pretty!

H+M Lolita polish with China Glaze White on White - a mixed up gradient mani!

There are a few more pictures to sort through, so I'll be back soon with a few more. Then, I guess we'll see!

Thanks for reading,

Love Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages, so if you have something to say, please let me know! x