Thursday 20 September 2012

Nails and Tales Favourites: Barry M Gold Foil

Hi Everyone,

Today I would like to share with you, one of my favourite polishes for nail art and colour manicures. Barry M's Gold Foil has been around for a while now, but it is one of my firm favourites.



It's a metallic finish, which despite having a few brush marks, dries to a lovely bright golden colour. It's a very versatile shade too, which will look great all year round - I have used it for Christmas manicures, and worn it with a tan in the Summer. The formula dries very quickly, and looks great in two coats - one is normally enough, but an extra one for luck never hurt anyone!

I find that this polish is also fantastic when used with a dotting tool too, like in this nail art example.

I have quite a considerable collection of Barry M polishes now, but this is definitely the best for me! It's the only Gold colour I go back to time after time, and recommend it to anyone!

It normally retails for around £3.99, which is an absolute steal. It can be found in Boots, Superdrug and Asda, as well as in various online retailers.

Do you have any trusty nail art polishes? Any recommendations??

Let me know!

Happy polishing,

Love Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages, so if you have something to say, please let me know! x