Tuesday 9 July 2013

A Change Will Do You Good...

Hi Everyone,

I made a change. Only a small one, in the grand scheme of things, but a good one. I broke the nude pattern.

Which, if you haven't read the last few posts, probably seems like a pretty random statement.

It's been a while since I have done any actual nail art. It's on my mind a fair bit - I want to try stamping again, I want to use my dotting tools more, I want to use polishes that have been sat on my shelf and never actually used. And don't get me started on the 60-odd nail art pens I bought in a job lot a couple of years ago and barely even used...

So, with that in mind, and an hour or so to spare, I got the paints out.

By paint, I mean polish of course! And this is what I came up with!









I don't know what inspired me to come up with this, but I loved it. It was just so random and bright. I actually kept the Headline Colors nude Centerfold as my base (does that count as cheating?) but managed to use the rather unused and previously unloved China Glaze polish in Papaya Punch, which is that gorgeous orangey yellow! It makes me think of sweet and juicy fruit!Yum!

I also used China Glaze Wicked Style (the bright pink) and Sinful Colors Sweet Nothing (Turquoise-y blue).

So... we have dotting tools - Check!
Unused polishes - Check!
Nail art pens - Check! (Well, one at least!)
And nail art... - Double Check!

It's funny, I feel like this has really inspired me to do more nail art in the future! A change really does do you good!

So what do you think? Do you like having something a bit more random on your nails? How do you change it up?

Let me know,

Love Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages, so if you have something to say, please let me know! x